Call Today! For your FREE Kalaty Rug Cleaning Estimate
Offering professional Kalaty rug cleaning solutions
Trained Staff – No Subcontractors
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions respects the craftsmanship and heritage of your Kalaty rugs. We combine old world craftsmanship with new technology to carefully and thoroughly clean your rug. Our Kalaty Rug cleaning techniques combine state-of-the-art rug cleaning processes with highly skilled technicians to provide exceptional results. Our rug cleaning technicians work for us, and are trained to the highest of standards.
Maintain your Kalaty Rugs with Professional Cleaning
So you’ve chosen your lovely new rug, had it fitted and invited your friends over to admire how gorgeous it looks. Unfortunately…people have to walk on it! Treat your top of the line Kalaty Rugs with top of the line cleaning from LaFrance Cleaning Solutions. We strive to meet and exceed client expectations & satisfaction. Your happiness is the corner stone of our business strategy.
Our Kalaty Rug Cleaning Method:
- Move furniture – We move most furniture like chairs and end tables. We also move couches in living rooms and dens. We do not move electronics, dressers, beds, sectionals, etc.
- Vacuum Rugs – We thoroughly vacuum your rug. This is an important step skipped by most rug cleaners. It is much easier to remove soil when it is dry before you apply a pre-spray and turn it into mud. You remove more soil when you pre-vacuum the rug first.
- Pre-spot clean (pre-test) – Some cleaners actually charge for this. We pre-treat your rug with our all natural rug cleaner. The cleaner has no dangerous solvents, petrochemicals and no soap or detergent.
- Shampoo rug (where needed)
- Steam clean (hot water extraction) – Using a powerful 31 horsepower truck mounted cleaning unit, we thoroughly rinse the rug with fresh water. Our cleaning unit is capable of heating the water to 230 degrees with vacuum power strong enough to leave it only slightly damp.
- Pile brush rug (grooming)
- Perform final inspection for quality control
- Expect a personal follow up call from the owner
Kalaty Rug Care Tips
Use walk-off mats at all entrances from the outdoors. It’s surprising how much dirt these mats capture and prevent from being tracked throughout your home. (And don’t forget to clean your mats often!)
The best way to ensure long-lasting beauty, comfort and durability in your Kalaty Rug is to vacuum it regularly, as it prevents soil from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.
LaFrance and Kalaty recommend a professional cleaning every 12-18 months, depending on traffic and other use factors, frequency of vacuuming and whether the rug is a light or dark color.
If a flooding occurs from a burst pipe, washing machine overflow or other leak, the rug needs to be dried, front and back, by a professional cleaner with the proper equipment. Just give LaFrance Cleaning Solutions a call
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions has been helping keep carpets clean for over 20 years. We have the tools and the people to make sure your carpets, rugs, and upholstery are cleaned right. We offer a variety of cleaning services, including:
All Types of Furniture Upholstery
Stains and Smells from Pets
Difficult to Clean Upholstery
Hand Cleaning Where Machines Cannot Reach