Homeowners understand the beauty and craftsmanship that a Karastan rug brings to their home. When you decorate your home with a high end Karastan rug, high end cleaning must be considered in order to maintain that quality and appearance. A major reason for this is, Karastan Rugs are created using Power Loomed Weaving. This technique helps prevent fraying and helps maintain the elegant finishes of the rug. LaFrance Cleaning Solutions appreciate the skill, craftsmanship and time that have gone into a Karastan rug and we focus on maintaining the original look and feel of the rug. Our team understands just how much a Karastan rug contributes to the overall beauty of the home and why you chose a Karastan rug to begin with.
Call Today! For your FREE Karastan Rug Cleaning Estimate
Trained Staff – No Subcontractors
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions respects the Power Loomed weaving method of which your Karastan Rug was created as well as the reputation that Karastan rugs have maintained over its storied history. We combine patient craftsmanship with new technology to carefully and thoroughly clean your rug. Our Karastan Rug cleaning techniques combine state-of-the-art rug cleaning processes with highly skilled technicians to provide an amazing finished product. Our rug cleaning technicians work for us, and are trained to our highest of standards.
Maintain your Karastan Rugs with Professional Cleaning!
So you’ve carefully chosen the perfect new rug for your home, had it displayed and invited your friends and family over to admire the visual appeal it brings to your home. Unfortunately…people have to walk on it! Treat your top-of-the-line Karastan Rugs with top of the line cleaning from LaFrance Cleaning Solutions. We strive to meet and exceed client expectations & satisfaction. Your approval and satisfaction with our service is the corner stone of our business.
Our Karastan Rug Cleaning Method:
- Move furniture – We move most furniture like chairs and end tables. We also move couches in living rooms and dens. We do not move electronics, dressers, beds, sectionals, etc.
- Vacuum Rugs – We thoroughly vacuum your rug. This is an important step skipped by most rug cleaners. It is much easier to remove soil when it is dry before you apply a pre-spray and turn it into mud. You remove more soil when you pre-vacuum the rug first.
- Pre-spot clean (pre-test) – Some cleaners actually charge for this. We pre-treat your rug with our all natural rug cleaner. The cleaner has no dangerous solvents, petrochemicals and no soap or detergent.
- Shampoo rug (where needed)
- Steam clean (hot water extraction) – Using a powerful 31 horsepower truck mounted cleaning unit, we thoroughly rinse the rug with fresh water. Our cleaning unit is capable of heating the water to 230 degrees with vacuum power strong enough to leave it only slightly damp.
- Pile brush rug (grooming)
- Perform final inspection for quality control
- Expect a personal follow up call from the owner
Karastan Rug Care Tips
Use walk-off mats at all entrances from the outdoors. It’s surprising how much dirt these mats capture and prevent from being tracked throughout your home. (And don’t forget to clean your mats often!)
The best way to ensure long-lasting beauty, comfort and durability in your Karastan Rug is to vacuum it regularly, as it prevents soil from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.
LaFrance and Karastan recommend a professional cleaning every 12-18 months, depending on traffic and other use factors, frequency of vacuuming and whether the rug is a light or dark color.
If a flooding occurs from a burst pipe, washing machine overflow or other leak, the rug needs to be dried, front and back, by a professional cleaner with the proper equipment. Just give LaFrance Cleaning Solutions a call
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions has been helping keep carpets clean for over 20 years. We have the tools and the people to make sure your carpets, rugs, and upholstery are cleaned right. We offer a variety of cleaning services, including:
All Types of Furniture Upholstery
Stains and Smells from Pets
Difficult to Clean Upholstery
Hand Cleaning Where Machines Cannot Reach