Call Today! For your FREE Mohawk Carpet Cleaning Estimate
Trained Staff – No Subcontractors
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions respects the craftsmanship and heritage of your Mohawk carpet. We combine old world craftsmanship with new technology to carefully and thoroughly clean your carpet. Our Mohawk carpet cleaning techniques combine state-of-the-art carpet cleaning processes with highly skilled technicians to provide exceptional results. Our carpet cleaning technicians work for us, and are trained to the highest of standards.
Maintain your Mohawk Carpet with Professional Cleaning
So you’ve chosen your lovely new carpet, had it fitted and invited your friends over to admire how gorgeous it looks. Unfortunately…people have to walk on it! Treat your top of the line Mohawk carpet, with top of the line cleaning from LaFrance Cleaning Solutions. We strive to meet and exceed client expectations & satisfaction, your happiness is the corner stone of our business strategy.
Our Mohawk Carpet Cleaning Method:
- Move furniture – We move most furniture like chairs and end tables. We also move couches in living rooms and dens. We do not move electronics, dressers, beds, sectionals, etc.
- Vacuum All Carpet – We thoroughly vacuum your carpet. This is an important step skipped by most carpet cleaners. It is much easier to remove soil when it is dry before you apply a pre-spray and turn it into mud. You remove more soil when you pre-vacuum the carpet first.
- Pre-spot clean (pre-test) – Some cleaners actually charge for this. We pre-treat all of your carpet with our all natural carpet cleaner. The cleaner has no dangerous solvents, petrochemicals and no soap or detergent.
- Shampoo carpet (where needed)
- Steam clean (hot water extraction) – Using a powerful 31 horsepower truck mounted cleaning unit, we thoroughly rinse the carpet with fresh water. Our cleaning unit is capable of heating the water to 230 degrees with vacuum power strong enough to leave it only slightly damp.
- Pile brush carpet (grooming)
- Perform final inspection for quality control
- Expect a personal follow up call from the owner
Mohawk Carpet Care Tips
Use walk-off mats at all entrances from the outdoors. It’s surprising how much dirt these mats capture and prevent from being tracked throughout your home. (And don’t forget to clean your mats often!)
The best way to ensure long-lasting beauty, comfort and durability in your Mohawk carpet is to vacuum it regularly, as it prevents soil from becoming embedded in the carpet’s pile.
LaFrance and Mohawk recommend a professional cleaning every 12-18 months, depending on traffic and other use factors, frequency of vacuuming and whether the carpet is a light or dark color.
If a flooding occurs from a burst pipe, washing machine overflow or other leak, the carpet needs to be dried, front and back, by a professional cleaner with the proper equipment, just give LaFrance Cleaning Solutions a call
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions has been helping keep carpets clean for over 20 years. We have the tools and the people to make sure your carpets, rugs, and upholstery are cleaned right. We offer a variety of cleaning services, including:
All Types of Furniture Upholstery
Stains and Smells from Pets
Difficult to Clean Upholstery
Hand Cleaning Where Machines Cannot Reach