Homeowners understand the visual appeal and centerpiece that a Momeni rug brings to their home. When you enhance the décor of your home with a timeless Momeni rug, high end cleaning must be considered in order to maintain that quality and appeal. A major reason for this is Momeni Rugs are created to touch your senses. This family derived concept of touching the senses has been recognized multiple times with Americas Magnificent Carpet Award. LaFrance Cleaning Solutions appreciate the approach, concept and Momeni Families seal of approval that have gone into the creative process of a Momeni rug which is precisely why we focus on maintaining the original feel and look of the rug. Our team understands just how much a Momeni rug enhances the beauty of the home and why you chose a Momeni rug over other available options. This is precisely why a Momeni family member’s approval is required throughout the creative and production processes.
Call Today! For your FREE Momeni Rug Cleaning Estimate
Trained Staff – No Subcontractors
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions admires the timeless passion and approach of which your Momeni Rug was created as well as the reputation that Momeni rugs have maintained over its storied history. We combine patient craftsmanship with new technology to carefully and thoroughly clean your rug. Our Momeni Rug cleaning techniques combine state-of-the-art rug cleaning processes with highly skilled technicians to provide an amazing finished product. Our rug cleaning technicians work for us, and are trained to our highest of standards.
Maintain your Momeni Rugs with Professional Cleaning!
So you’ve carefully chosen the perfect new rug for your home, had it displayed and invited your friends and family over to admire the visual appeal it brings to your home. Unfortunately…people have to walk on it! Treat your top-of-the-line Momeni Rugs with top of the line cleaning from LaFrance Cleaning Solutions. We strive to meet and exceed client expectations & satisfaction. Your approval and satisfaction with our service is the corner stone of our business.
Our Momeni Rug Cleaning Method:
- Move furniture – We move most furniture like chairs and end tables. We also move couches in living rooms and dens. We do not move electronics, dressers, beds, sectionals, etc.
- Vacuum Rugs – We thoroughly vacuum your rug. This is an important step skipped by most rug cleaners. It is much easier to remove soil when it is dry before you apply a pre-spray and turn it into mud. You remove more soil when you pre-vacuum the rug first.
- Pre-spot clean (pre-test) – Some cleaners actually charge for this. We pre-treat your rug with our all natural rug cleaner. The cleaner has no dangerous solvents, petrochemicals and no soap or detergent.
- Shampoo rug (where needed)
- Steam clean (hot water extraction) – Using a powerful 31 horsepower truck mounted cleaning unit, we thoroughly rinse the rug with fresh water. Our cleaning unit is capable of heating the water to 230 degrees with vacuum power strong enough to leave it only slightly damp.
- Pile brush rug (grooming)
- Perform final inspection for quality control
- Expect a personal follow up call from the owner
Momeni Rug Care Tips
Use walk-off mats at all entrances from the outdoors. It’s surprising how much dirt these mats capture and prevent from being tracked throughout your home. (And don’t forget to clean your mats often!)
The best way to ensure long-lasting beauty, comfort and durability in your Momeni Rug is to vacuum it regularly, as it prevents soil from becoming embedded in the rug’s pile.
LaFrance and Momeni recommend a professional cleaning every 12-18 months, depending on traffic and other use factors, frequency of vacuuming and whether the rug is a light or dark color.
If a flooding occurs from a burst pipe, washing machine overflow or other leak, the rug needs to be dried, front and back, by a professional cleaner with the proper equipment. Just give LaFrance Cleaning Solutions a call
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions has been helping keep carpets clean for over 20 years. We have the tools and the people to make sure your carpets, rugs, and upholstery are cleaned right. We offer a variety of cleaning services, including:
All Types of Furniture Upholstery
Stains and Smells from Pets
Difficult to Clean Upholstery
Hand Cleaning Where Machines Cannot Reach