Even the best vacuum cleaner collects only a fraction of the dust, dirt and other allergens in your carpet, including pet dander and dust mites. Dust mites? You bet. There are billions of these tiny insects that thrive on the stuff your vacuum cleaner doesn’t—and can’t—get out of it. Ask any pro, and they’ll tell you that the only way to rid your carpet of these pests is high pressure steam cleaning.
Wool or berber, woven or tufted, residential or commercial, our friendly, experienced cleaning technicians know how to restore your carpet’s appearance … and provide you a healthier indoor environment. You’ll like our attention to detail and find our service easy and convenient.
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE CARPET CLEANING ESTIMATE
Trained Staff – No Subcontractors
Our carpet cleaning technicians work for us, and are trained to the highest of standards. Every LaFrance employee arrives uniformed and in a company vehicle.
Professional cleaning saves the life of your carpet
You have invested in your carpet and upholstery and they are an essential part of your design, image, and your home. Like any other investment, knowledgeable maintenance is required to provide lasting service and beauty. With our expertise and know how, we maintain your carpet and fabrics year-round so they can maintain their new appearance. We take great care in handling your special fabrics.
Our Method of Cleaning
- Move furniture – We move most furniture like chairs and end tables. We also move couches in living rooms and dens. We do not move electronics, dressers, beds, sectionals, etc.
- Vacuum All Carpet – We thoroughly vacuum your carpet. This is an important step skipped by most carpet cleaners. It is much easier to remove soil when it is dry before you apply a pre-spray and turn it into mud. You remove more soil when you pre-vacuum the carpet first.
- Pre-spot clean (pre-test) – Some cleaners actually charge for this. We pre-treat all of your carpet with our all natural carpet cleaner. The cleaner has no dangerous solvents, petrochemicals and no soap or detergent.
- Shampoo carpet (where needed) –
- Steam clean (hot water extraction) – Using a powerful 31 horsepower truck mounted cleaning unit, we thoroughly rinse the carpet with fresh water. Our cleaning unit is capable of heating the water to 230 degrees with vacuum power strong enough to leave it only slightly damp.
- Pile brush carpet (grooming) –
- Perform final inspection for quality control
- Expect a personal follow up call from the owner
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions
LaFrance Cleaning Solutions has been helping keep carpets clean for over 20 years. We have the tools and the people to make sure your carpets, rugs, and upholstery are cleaned right. We offer a variety of cleaning services, including:
All Types of Furniture Upholstery
Stains and Smells from Pets
Difficult to Clean Upholstery
Hand Cleaning Where Machines Cannot Reach